As an expert in dealing with the effects of depression, I can teach you how to break free from defensive patterns that keep you locked in destructive behavior that does not serve you. I can help you create a positive self-dialog to raise your self esteem and cultivate more loving relationships.
John Gottman, Phd. who has interviewed thousands of couples in relationship, describes how four survival techniques interfere with cultivating a loving relationship:
- stonewalling or giving someone “the silent treatment”
You do have a choice. You can change defensive patterns and beliefs. You can discover what else is possible.
Have you locked yourself into an unloving relationship?
You will discover your ability to handle difficult conversations by utilizing proven tools. Many relationship problems are essentially trust issues, stemming from our early childhood experiences, blueprints and impressions that carry over in our day to day experiences. Discover ways to trust yourself and your partner.
- The Universal laws of love based on nonviolent communication
- The essential ingredient of love is the power behind vulnerability
- Finding the confidence to stand up to everyday conflict in relationships at the work place and home
- The art of showing and receiving empathy
- Why requests and needs are repeatedly not met, and what you can do about it
- Requests as camouflaged demands
- Learn research-proven tools that help create positive changes in your relationships
We all have felt and feared our vulnerability, yet this essential ingredient is what truly connects us. This therapy will show you how to have a RELATIONSHIP THAT WORKS.
Call me. Most people find results right away.
Ilene Wolf, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists, MFT
You will begin to feel hopeful, confident, motivated,
and more able to greet the day.
For patients who want quick, deep and lasting change and help to address anxiety, depression, dating, work and relationship problems, habits and addictions.
For Individuals, couples and families who want to do short term work for three to ten hours a day.
You may live out of town or be motivated to address the problem with the immediacy and the effectiveness that this format brings. Most people see results right away.