Therapy for Children and Teens
Allow yourself to get in touch with your love for your children
For over 30 years Ilene Wolf has been dedicated to helping Bay Area Children be happy and thrive. Ilene is married with two children.
Therapy for Children can help children find release from:
- performance issues in school
- difficulty with transitions
- defiant oppositional disorder
Help your children to find acceptance; work through parent divorce and separation, sadness and anger, losses within the family; and ultimately, to find a sense of belonging at home, school and with themselves.
Building resiliency in our children
How to show our kids we love them every day. How to motivate and support our kids, employing the latest Stanford Research and Effective Empathy Tools.
Learn to help children manage ongoing challenges and pressures in school, including peer pressure and sibling relationships.
Find a sense of direction and a reference point to navigate toward, when our kids are withdrawn or disrespectful.
Build an empathy circle: learn effective listening while conveying understanding of your child’s dilemma.
Help kids bounce back from stressful experiences. Help them overcome anxiety, fear of rejection, fear of conflict and failure. Build a safe context for children to learn how to handle anxiety.
- Kids who feel more relaxed and happy at school and at home, and are able to achieve academic goals.
- Kids who can share their frustration yet feel free to develop their creative dreams.
- Kids who learn how to build a peer group, in which they have the opportunity to give and receive support.
How to help after a child experiences a trauma or loss:
Helping children heal (pdf)