Brief Solution-Focused Clinical Hypnotherapy can successfully show you how to be consistent when:
- Creating more confidence and a Positive First Impression
- Cultivating a Lasting Love Relationship, Marriage
- Letting Go and Learning how to relax more and enjoy life more in the moment
- Focused Success at work and Job Performance
- Letting go and overcoming Insomnia or Nightmares
- Dissolving Negative Body Image and Losing or Gaining Weight
Making Sense of Grief:
- Honoring the intensity and Resolving Past Hurt while Building Trust
- Grief, Loss, Divorce and Breakup
You can experience more hope and ease even when people close to you might not realize the significance of the loss.
Relationship Problems- Building More Confidence while:
- Overcoming Loneliness, Despair
- Being able to flirt and be more attractive when dating despite shyness and being introverted in all Friendships and Relationship matters.
Fear of being oneself, and feeling pressured to please everyone else, but yourself
- Avoidance and Resentment of Men or Women – due to past abuse
Releasing Fears and Anxiety:
- Dental, Doctor Visits or procedures
- Driving on the Highway and Crossing Bridges
- Fear of contamination or germs
- Overcoming Chronic Physical Pain
- Children and Teen Hypnosis for Anxiety and Depression
- Performing Well with Test Anxiety
- Fears of eating in public
- Fear of Insects, Dogs
“I will get around to it tomorrow,”
What will your precious life be like in 6 months? What is your ideal and almost perfect life?
Habits and Addictions – Building Motivation Easily to get you towards your goals when struggling with:
- Primarily Procrastination and Perfectionism
- Road Rage
- Worry and Fears of all kinds
- Dependence On Cigarettes or Alcohol
- Gambling, Overspending, or Stealing from your future
- Overeating and Weight Gain
- Obsessive/Compulsive Behavior (OCD) such as: Trichotillomania – hair pulling, skin picking
- Excessive Hand Washing or Cleaning
- Double-Checking locks and appliances switches; Tapping and Counting, Repeating Words
- Repeated Irritability, Anger and Blame
- Inability to Sustain Relationships
- Communication Problems: Nagging and lack of faith in others to follow through
- Feeling Locked into a Victim Role
Highly Effective Clinical Hypnosis for Children to Alleviate Anxiety of All Kinds
Visit our Kids Page for more details.
Guided Imagery, Mindfulness and Emotional Clearing • Inner Child Work • Working with Dreams • Ericksonian Methods • Action Techniques • Parts Work • Gestalt
Call me. Most people find results right away.
Ilene Wolf, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists, MFT
Naturally you will feel more confident and relaxed;
facing and overcoming any momentary fear of rejection,
failure and conflict.
You can overcome hopelessness and start improving your mood today.
I am here for you.
I see the best in you.
Ilene Wolf is a licensed
marriage and family therapist (MFT).
Offices conveniently located in
San Francisco Bay Area and Marin
“A Rockstar of a therapist…”
“Ilene is a Rockstar of a therapist. Both my wife and I have seen her and we agree we have seen more progress on issues in the few meetings we had with her than with all the meetings we had with several other therapists. She quickly helps you see deeper layers of your issues and teaches you new tools to have better results. We have a three hour drive to see her and she is really worth the hassle of the drive.”
– Steve L.
“Deep, kind, smart and fun…”
… Ilene is a great therapist to turn to when life becomes challenging, complicated or when you need someone to help you navigate life’s inevitable changes or demands that you grow as a person. If you’re struggling in your relationships; or depression and anxiety are making life way too difficult, Ilene can be a great ally in your journey to a better life.
– Dave T.
“I experienced profound changes…”
“I experienced profound changes, in my relationship with my husband and the people I work with. Nothing short of amazing. “
“an amazing therapist!…”
“Ilene is an amazing therapist! She is very intuitive and is able to ask questions that get right to the heart of what the issue is. Her drama therapy workshops are soooooo worth it.”
– Glenna Rice
“Made a critical difference in my life…”
“I have tried several therapists. Ilene’s sessions made a critical difference in my life. Ilene cares deeply and helped me build trust back into my relationships.
Ilene has helped my family beyond the regular measures. I recommend Ilene Wolf, MFT, RDT, I know she can help where most others fail.”