Drama therapy workshop
Training Group For Educators, Business Leaders, Therapists and Coaches
A workshop using drama therapy to grow your private practice
Benefits of Drama Therapy – Enjoy a phenomenal Life
Improving Your Capacity to Change Limiting Beliefs about Yourself – so that Life Can Work for You!
Allow clients to:
- Stop making yourself wrong and have more fun!
- Learn to take a few necessary risks, and admit that things do really matter.
- Learn the 5 Secrets to be more vulnerable, to invite greater opportunities and better relationships.
- Convey more ease in relationships that are important to you.
- Celebrate your strengths, grow more tolerance, kindness and empathy, to invite increased awareness and trust in yourself.
- Lean into your therapist as the safe, grounding and perceptive mirror, who is there to support you to get your needs met.
- Recognize, honor and let go of habituated outdated ways of being.
- Cultivate more ease relying on the immediacy of a more authentic voice and presence.
- Metabolize grief and resolve “unfinished business” so that they may be more available to live in the awareness of the present
- Access the language you were born with, the language of play! Enjoying more creativity and spontaneity; learn how to be more authentic, improving the overall quality of every aspect of your life.
- Take on the role of protagonist to become a hero in your own life, rather than always projecting the role of hero onto others.
- Build greater trust in yourself and go on to repair relationships, if you choose to.
- Metabolize grief and resolve “unfinished business,” so you may be more present in the here and now.
- Eventually release the repetitive captivating nature of a negative inducing story and release defensive patterns.
- Choose something different; Overcome fear of rejection, failure and conflict.
I am here for you.
I see the best in you.
Ilene Wolf is a licensed
marriage and family therapist (MFT).
Offices conveniently located in
San Francisco Bay Area and Marin
“Ilene is the therapist’s therapist…”
“Ilene Wolff is an exceptional therapist–the therapists’ therapist. Insightful, talented and quick. I attend a class she runs exclusively for therapists, called “Drama Therapy for Therapists.” I’ve never seen anyone so quickly identify the source of a problem and then instantly move toward the path to healing. The class is constantly in motion as we act out the drama that drives our inner drama, in what transforms into a drama-therapy-training-ground. An amazing, insightful experience, it translates well to my own clientele.”
“A leader in the Marin Therapist Community…”
“For many years I have known of Ilene as a fixture and leader in the Marin Therapist Community. Recently I have had a chance to consult with her- I am amazed how fast she can get to the root of a problem, faster than almost any therapist I have seen!
Ilene has the courage to honor and tackle complex issues and handle them directly – with huge compassion. She combines the absolute essential attributes of a highly skilled therapist: empathy, expert clinical knowledge, and creativity. She really knows her stuff which inspires immense confidence in her clients to change and grow.”
“A True Champion for Her Clients…”
Spend just a minute with Ilene, and you’ll be able to sense her genuine compassion. She really does care, and it feels great to be on the receiving end of that. If you want someone who gives it her all, who’s a true champion for her clients, you’ve got to meet her. I highly recommend Ilene.
– Andrew K.