Winner of the California Marriage and Family Education Foundation Award (2012)
CREATING EMPATHY CIRCLES:
Parenting Stewardship Program
Building Resiliency in Our Kids
How can we show our kids we love them everyday?
When goals and agendas differ – How to MOTIVATE our kids with The 5 secrets of Effective Communication and the Acceptance Paradox
- Relying on the latest Stanford Research and Effective Empathy Tools to SUPPORT and LOVE our children
- Help children manage ongoing challenges and pressures in school, with peer pressure, and sibling relationships.
- Finding a SENSE OF DIRECTION and a reference point to navigate when our kids act withdrawn or are disrespectful
- Building an empathy circle: Effective Listening while conveying UNDERSTANDING for your child’s dilemma
I am here for you.
I see the best in you.
Ilene Wolf, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist for 30 years
Offices conveniently located in
San Francisco Bay Area and Marin
“Insightful, talented and quick…”
“Ilene Wolf is insightful, talented and quick. I attended a class she runs exclusively for therapists, called “Getting to The Heart of the Matter.” I’ve never seen anyone so quickly identify the source of a problem and instantly understand the path to healing.
This workshop allows you to bring to life your inner drama and rewrite your life’s “script,” with the support of the group. You’ll bring to life relationships, recruit allies and heal age-old problems while retrieving the most loving and healthy parts of yourself. This is absolutely one of the most rewarding and effective therapy classes I have ever attended – and it’s fun. I highly recommend it!”
– Alan Barsky, CHT, MH
“Down to earth and clear…”
“Ilene is probably the most natural genuine therapist I have ever met. She is down to earth and clear. She would not miss what cannot be missed -that obvious truth that can easily be missed by so many others. Her clarity reflects the truth within the person, who needs help right away.”
– MK, chiropractor and nutritionist
“A safe supportive environment where I felt comfortable…”
“… the leaders quickly facilitated a safe supportive collegial environment where I felt comfortable sharing my deepest concerns. “
– Joanne Davis, MFT