Forgiveness Workshop”The 5 Secrets of Forgiveness”
Forgiveness Practice – A five session intensive treatment
Explore what else is possible
Learn Techniques you can use immediately
Forgive yourself, over and over again
Risk creating a loving story about yourself
“He who refuses to forgive breaks the bridge over which he too must cross.” — Confucius
Recognize the universality of suffering
- Moving Beyond judging yourself, to acknowledge how much you care
- Honoring sadness in such a way to ultimately let go of what no longer serves you
- Get out of the Habit of making yourself wrong, or making someone else wrong, after so many years of suffering
- Break free from defensive patterns that lock you into the lack of intimacy
- How not to be at the effect of other people’s anger, depression, perfectionism and disappointment?
- Tools to overcome perfectionism and addictive behaviors
“Forgiveness is not an accessional act, it is a permanent attitude” — Martin Luther King
Call me. Most people find results right away.
Ilene Wolf, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists, MFT
You will be more and more confident in all life situations.
I am here for you.
I see the best in you.
Ilene Wolf is a licensed
marriage and family therapist (MFT).
Offices conveniently located in
San Francisco Bay Area and Marin
“Insightful, talented and quick…”
“Ilene Wolf is insightful, talented and quick. I attended a class she runs exclusively for therapists, called “Getting to The Heart of the Matter.” I’ve never seen anyone so quickly identify the source of a problem and instantly understand the path to healing.
This workshop allows you to bring to life your inner drama and rewrite your life’s “script,” with the support of the group. You’ll bring to life relationships, recruit allies and heal age-old problems while retrieving the most loving and healthy parts of yourself. This is absolutely one of the most rewarding and effective therapy classes I have ever attended – and it’s fun. I highly recommend it!”
– Alan Barsky, CHT, MH
“Down to earth and clear…”
“Ilene is probably the most natural genuine therapist I have ever met. She is down to earth and clear. She would not miss what cannot be missed -that obvious truth that can easily be missed by so many others. Her clarity reflects the truth within the person, who needs help right away.”
– MK, chiropractor and nutritionist
“A safe supportive environment where I felt comfortable…”
“… the leaders quickly facilitated a safe supportive collegial environment where I felt comfortable sharing my deepest concerns. “
– Joanne Davis, MFT